Come down to Harmony Bowl and bowl with the Pros!!!
Handicap No-Tap Tournament
Check in starts at 6:00 PM
Entry Fee – $60 (Adults & Seniors); $30 (Youth)
Entry forms are available at the bowling center or click on this link:
1) Pros and amateurs will bowl 3 games using the 9 pin no-tap format.
2) Bowl with 3 different professionals.
3) Bowlers will use their highest league average for the 2016-2017 season.
4) If no 2016-2017 average, bowlers will use current average of 21 games or more.
5) If the bowler does not have a certified book average they will use the following:
Men: 200 Women: 180 Youth: 150
6) Handicap will be 90% of 200.
7) There will be three divisions: adult, youth & senior.
8) Cash & prizes for adults and seniors; SMART account deposit for youth bowlers.
Harmony Bowl is hosting the 4th Annual PBA Colorado Springs Southwest Super Regional March 9th – March 11th
Come on down and see some of the best bowlers in the world compete for a title and the $5,000 first place check!!!
Here’s the schedule of events:
Friday, March 9
Practice Session: 3:30-5:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 10
Roll call is 30 minutes prior to all squads.
A Squad: 11 a.m. – (eight games)
Top 1/3 advance to Casher’s round
Pro-am: 7 p.m.
Sunday, March 11
Cashers Round: 8:30 a.m. – (five games)
Cut to top 16 (based on 63 or more entries)
Round 1 – Qualifiers 9-16 bowl (best-of-three games):Noon
Round 2 – Winners and Qualifiers 5-8 bowl (best-of-three games): Immediately following
Round 3 – Winners and Qualifiers 1-4 bowl (best-of-three games): Immediately following
Round 4 – Winners bowl (single game): Immediately following
Round 5 – Winners bowl (single-game): Immediately following